About this Blog...

I am an average 39 year old man who has had a gradually expanding waistline since I was 30. I recently found out I was officially obese with a BMI of 30+. THIS HAS TO CHANGE... but why are diet plans, clubs, meals, gyms, health foods etc all so expensive to use and follow!? Obviously a lot of people out there are trying to make a fast buck from other peoples suffering. It must be possible to lose weight and not lose money in the process? This Blog will record my attempts to battle the bulge without breaking the bank! Hopefully my experiences will be of interest to other men in the same boat!

Thursday 19 February 2009

Diet Day +45 (BMI 27.83, -19 lbs lost overall)

I have finally dipped below 14st. Getting nearer to my 10% loss point which is normally where most people who are obese aim to get initially. I am slightly off track now to achieve my goal of a BMI of around 26 by the end of the first week of March. I reckon at the current rate I'll be at around a BMI of 27 or 13st 7lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment