About this Blog...

I am an average 39 year old man who has had a gradually expanding waistline since I was 30. I recently found out I was officially obese with a BMI of 30+. THIS HAS TO CHANGE... but why are diet plans, clubs, meals, gyms, health foods etc all so expensive to use and follow!? Obviously a lot of people out there are trying to make a fast buck from other peoples suffering. It must be possible to lose weight and not lose money in the process? This Blog will record my attempts to battle the bulge without breaking the bank! Hopefully my experiences will be of interest to other men in the same boat!

Thursday 5 February 2009

Diet Day +31 (BMI 28.12, 17 pounds lost overall)

Another 2lbs lost. Just sitting on 14st 0lbs, tantilisingly close to being 13st something for the first time in years.

A small but predictable problem is that my suits are starting to look too big. I feel like a teenager wearing his dads suit! Too early to contemplate buying new ones but a real indication that the weight loss is genuine, and not just "water"...

No comments:

Post a Comment