About this Blog...

I am an average 39 year old man who has had a gradually expanding waistline since I was 30. I recently found out I was officially obese with a BMI of 30+. THIS HAS TO CHANGE... but why are diet plans, clubs, meals, gyms, health foods etc all so expensive to use and follow!? Obviously a lot of people out there are trying to make a fast buck from other peoples suffering. It must be possible to lose weight and not lose money in the process? This Blog will record my attempts to battle the bulge without breaking the bank! Hopefully my experiences will be of interest to other men in the same boat!

Tuesday 3 March 2009

Diet Day +58 (BMI 27.40, 22lbs lost overall)

The rate of loss slowed to almost nothing over the last two weeks. Not because the diet doesn't work but because its very easy to plateau by overeating certain things such as peanuts (my big weakness). Basically if I don't feel hungry chances I'm not actually losing much weight, to lose more than 2lbs a week it seems I need to actually feel like I'm losing weight and that seems to mean feeling hungry (not all the time of course). As I have felt pretty full for the last few weeks it seems I need to start to reduce calorie intake or food amounts to keep the pace of weightloss as before.

No comments:

Post a Comment